Tuesday 22 March 2016

Best Body Lotions - The Body Shop

 I am and have always been such a huge fan of The Body Shop body care products, in fact i think every body lotion i own is from there. Today i thought i would show you some of my favourites.
 
This is a fairly new purchase, i had never tried any of their body milks before. And i love the idea that it was in a spray, its so handy just to spray on quickly after you get out of the shower. It soaks in really quickly and leaves skin feeling amazing. Coconut is one of my favourite scents from the body shop, i use to use the coconut products all the time.
 
This as you can see has almost ran out, i loved using this in the winter months as it is slightly thicker and really nourishing. It leaves you skin feeling amazing. This is in the mango scent, i brought basically the whole mango range back in august. I have a bit of an obsession.

 I really like the body butters from The Body Shop, i have yet to try a body butter as good as the ones The Body Shop make. I really want to try the olive body butter, i was in the shop the other day and it smelt amazing. This one is the strawberry scent.
 
One of my current favourites is the Body Sorbets, I think these are fairly new out as i haven't ever tried a body sorbet until i brought this. This is different to any other type of body lotion but its perfect, i don't like using body lotions that leave me skin feeling sticky or ones that take ages to sink in. This is perfect because it doesn't do either of those things. The consistency is in my opinion really lovely. Its difficult to described but its very light weight and smooth, but also isn't creamy. You should definitely give this a try if you haven't already. This one is in the Mango scent, which is another one of my favourites.
I will definitely be trying some more of the milks and sorbets.
 
Have you tried any of these? Let me know what you think.
Emily Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment